Sunday, November 20, 2011

Amazing Two-Ingredient Cupcakes

I found this on the Internet.  Mix, with a mixer, one box of cake mix with one can of pumpkin puree.  That's all!  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.  The batter will be thicker than typical cake batter.  You can prepare it like drop cookies or spoon it into a muffin pan.  I tried it both ways and the muffin-style were very velvety.  Spice cake mix was recommended, but I used chocolate.  I have a chocolate chip pumpkin cookie recipe that we like, so I knew it would be good.  The chocolate-pumpkin cupcakes turned out red, like red velvet cake.  Yum!

P.S. I've learned this is a Weight Watchers' recipe.  Also, don't try in in a cake pan or bundt pan.  It does not cook evenly.  The smaller portions sizes of a cookie or cupcake must work better.

1 comment: